Create a Custom Friend List in Facebook in to limit your post within your physically known particular group of real life friends for more security over default. Facebook deliberately does not provide a straight forward url to manage your own friend list. It is normal that, most common Facebook users will get confused with the official documentation and use their automated ‘smart list’. This smart list is smart for the advertisers not really for the users. Facebook is not a mind reader that can add or remove your real friends. Here is how to Create a Custom Friend List in Facebook and Why to Create a Facebook Friendlist.…
Posts tagged ‘Facebook users’
Read more – Create a Custom Friend List in Facebook
If you can not create any creative things yourself, probably it is better to hire a designer for a serious work. Here is short list of Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline.
- Getting an free opportunity to use a bigger banner like Facebook Timeline must be utilized.
- As everyone says and saying since many years, the profile image, just like author profile must be either your candid portrait or the logo of your brand nicely post processed. It increases reliability.
- The major problem of Facebook is, Ads on the right side and the old school blue colored navigation menu with Facebook white colored logo on left top. Both distracts the view. This is thoughtfully worked by Facebook to get more CTR. There is no padding within the bar and Facebook Timeline Profile.
- If you use the same blue color (#3B5998) as your Timeline’s background, it will definitely draw the attention :
- In case you are using #3B5998, there is no need to add the space, otherwise, add a transparent strip of about 10 pixel size or add the Facebook’s light background color.
- For the first scenario, even just a white text will draw attraction.
- For the second, that actually more will want, will give you a room to use colors and make it stand out.
- The basic thing is all around the color composition of Facebook, because it is not white, it makes many colors unusable. To avoid this, you can use any color combination tool, use #3B5998 as one color as simply its an undeniable graphical part of the webpage.
- If you use your name or band name in a bigger font or as Strong Font Style, it will distract the visitor from looking the Facebook logo.
- As usually, just like Photography, the points of attraction follows the age old golden rule of photography – “Centering every subject all the time is not very interesting. By using the Rule of Thirds, you can make your productions more appealing to watch. Divide your picture into thirds. Interesting elements of a picture should be placed on those lines or at their intersections.” (Greenwood, 2006)
- Yes, the best thing is – your profile picture is actually in one of such point. Another points are – Facebook Ads on the right side and the Facebook white colored logo on left top. Facebook deliberately has done it to follow Rule of Thirds, so with adding a space on top and probably right hand side, makes the Facebook Timeline image a separate graphical element – visually.
- I personally think, on the left side there should be the brand name or your name to override Facebook logo’s distraction.
- Try to be minimalistic. Facebook users gets blind after viewing hundreds of Ads following all the rules to attract.
- Composition is yours and should reflect your thoughts, use it as a brief introduction to the visitor.
- Refrain from changing your Profile photo too frequently, you can check, most successful bloggers are using quite older images.
- There is an appropriate time of changing Facebook Timeline image if you want to attract in that way, its too individualized considering target audience, your work etc.
This ends the Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline Profile Image. Some experts say, using a remarkable quote has special value as it reflects a personality. Pushing anything will fail if there is no real reason for attraction.
To know more, please visit at : http://thecustomizewindows.com/